Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I can't set my hopes too high because every 'Hello' ends with a 'Goodbye'.

the pic that i took yesterday :) boredom stroke! 

hello guys! how's your day ? mine was so-so. LOL. woke up super early today (05.30 am) with no particular reason. i couldnt put myself into sleep again so i went bath and revised Maths for awhile. but i ended up tweeting like mad. HAHA :D luckily i wasn't sleepy at all in the class. hehe. had so much fun with Wen Xin, Junaliz, Sabrina and Atikah during our stayback. we were mocking to each other, especially junaliz and me. and it was really embarassing. X.X but you know, THEY're very thick-skinned, whereas me? I'm the most innocent among them all. HAHA :D :D was freaking happy today cus there was no CCA from this week onwards till next year, i guess? HAHA :D 
currently chatting with my lovely daddy :) i miss him so much. alright, i just have to endure it for less than 2 more months :) hahaha :D
anyway, i'm freaking pissed off with my POA tutor, REALLY. yes she indeed has replied my msg, but then she never reply my last msg and she didnt turn up for today's tuition. walaoooo. 
chill. haish. OKAY GOTTA GO AND REVISE POA NOW!!! aarghh. bye :D 



" i've tried my best to comfort you. and part of my heart is hoping that we will change. argh dunno what i'm talking abouttttt!!! "

No comments:

Post a Comment