Monday, September 27, 2010

And I wonder if i ever cross your mind. For me, it happens all the time.

HELLO EVERYONEEE :D Happy Monday ^o^ 
well, i was really pissed off with my housemates last night (one guy & one girl). i was trying to sleep whereas they were happily watching TV with a super loud sound like nobody's business and i think...they were flirting with each other. i was damn irritated by them. zzzzz -_____- never mind. just forget about those 2 brainless people. HAHA :D 
so today school was really awesome and fun.. as always (: must thanked my 3E2 besties! without them, i'll really suffer from heart-attack (?) HAHA :D made Pizza during the F&N period and FINALLY that freaking bloody hell teacher has given us the topics for EOY exam. we've been waiting like forever. haish. 
and i sweaarrrrrr i really need to rush and buck up for my POA. i dun understand what's the latest chapter talking about! prepaid expenses....prepaid income... WALAOOEEE. headache! in addition to my suffer, my POA tutor is now nowhere to be seen. i've messaged her twice today to confirm the next tuition's date but she hasn't replied yet. PISSED. she better reply me tomorrow/tonight or else........... -__________-~  
hmmm today we've totally ignored her. well, for me, not totally, but almost? heehee. but i dunno whether what we've done is right or wrong. i'm just scared that we've misunderstood her or something....but hey, we've got a prove that she's lying liao. HAISH heck care. i'll just let this thing flow by itself. dun wanna interupt much eventhough i'm still freaking angry and upset with her lies. 
okay that's all for today! BYE :D


" i was freaking glad yet SUPER SHOCKED when you gave me that "act-cute" smile of yours today. i've never seen it before since i met you. thank you. honestly, you've really made my day today. and you've also commented on my Fb status after like hundreds years. HAPPY. that's the only word that can describe my feeling today. but still, i'm scared that those are just some part of your 'game'. you know what i mean. but i do hope it's NOT. i'm hoping for you to do the same thing tomorrow. "

No comments:

Post a Comment