Sunday, September 26, 2010

There's no guarantee that someday you'll feel the same way as i do.

new pic that i took this morning. jobless day//. 

Helloooo :D Happy Sunday to all of you (: so whatcha doing today? mine, as usual, BORING. i woke up with a terrible stomachache this morning but thanks God i'm fine now (: 
so... as always, i had my Chinese tuition today and it was unexpectedly fun! my tutor is very pretty. maybe i shall take some pics with her someday and i promise i'll post it here. no worries. LOL XD 
after finished with my tuition, i felt like turning my lappie on, but then i realized that EOY is coming soon in 11 Days, so i put my lovely lappie aside and revised Maths. aarghh i feel so stressed out whenever i remember about this bloody hell EOY. why didn't they just let us being promoted to Sec 4 without having any exams? oh yeah it's freaking impossible!! HAHA :D 
in the middle of revising, suddenly i craved for Mos Burger, yet i was too lazy to go out so i asked my friend to buy it for me cus he was on the way back home from church. i was waiting like...2 hours? GEE GEE that time i felt like fainting cus there was nothing to eat. my homestay's food sucks to the core for every Sunday noon. dunno why. haish.. 
now i'm done with revising.... okay that's all for today. nothing special.. heehee. Bye bye (; 



" I don't understand why destiny allowed us to meet when there's NO WAY for us to be together. but what's the point of us meeting and knowing each other when it is YOU, who i am waiting, aching and crying for, whereas you're just sitting there, laughing with an unawareness that there's someone here, bloody WAITING for you. haish. and i still wonder if it's okay to cry over you, cus we were never anything special. I just thought we could be. "

No comments:

Post a Comment