Wednesday, September 22, 2010

please stop trying to make me fell harder.

#nowplaying : Love The Way You Lie by Eminem & Rihanna.
HAHA hello guys :) did u see my photo above? i always feel like laughing everytime i saw this photo. somehow that statue really looked like me huh ? LOLs XDXD 
there were many fun things happened today. haha. I LOVE TODAY man. (: heehee. so, after school, we were staying back for Maths remedial. during the half-an-hour break, Wen Xin, Junaliz, Sabrina, Atikah, Patricia, Kiran and me went to Cheers to buy cup noodles. HAHA. bcause of that freaking food we were late for the remedial like more than half an hour?? HAHA :D but it was fun indeed. or should i say SUPER FUN? haha. luckily our maths teacher didn't scold us. what a good teacher huh? not like our bloody english teacher, who has (amazingly) gave each one of us a mechanical pencil today. not bad huh ? is it your apologize's reward after what happened yesterday? HAHA :D I DONT CARE. 
then after the remedial has ended, it was raining super heavily, and i was worried cus i didn't bring my bloody umbrella. i was thinking to take a cab home but then i realized that the distance between my school and my homestay is FREAKING BLOODY FAR, it means that the taxi will cost me to the moon. HAHAHA. so i decided to take MRT as usual. cheaper and faster. LOL. before we went back home, Junaliz, Sabrina, Patricia, Atikah, Kiran, Patricia Halim and me went to a supermarket to buy some biscuits for the old folks that we'll be visiting tomorrow. then i saw a dog's food, and the devil's side of me came out, so i told Junaliz, " eh Junaliz, just give the old folks this dog's food. HAHAHA!!" then we were laughing like mad people. she somemore added, "Yes, no need spoon. HAHAHAHA!!" i swear, the whole supermarket would heard our laughing voice. HAHA. it was really fun! then Junaliz, Atikah and me kept on mocking at Kiran with someone, a guy, of course. HAHA! so that's it. it's really a LOOONGG post huh ? haha. BYE BYE ~ :DD





" you smiled towards me again. a lot. how i wish everyday was like this. haish are you trying to make me fell harder into you? then let me tell you, CONGRATULATION, YOU'VE SUCCEED. please.. please stop it. i don't wanna be hurted and rejected in the end. you really make me confused, boy. "

No comments:

Post a Comment