Thursday, September 23, 2010

that smile of yours, is indeed not only MINE.

hello helloooo :D hahaha!! currently raining heavily outside. i love this weather! HAHAHA. 
went to Swami Home (the old folks' home) with 3E2 today :) it was really a fun and memorable visit. interacted with those old folks has given me a new lesson to be learned. I REALLY SHOULD APPRECIATE MY LIFE NOW. so, there's this cute uncle who's very easy-going and friendly. he's my favourite uncle there!! HAHA. we had a long chat together as i was helping him in colouring a picture. he talked about his past-life and i almost shed my tears. he said that he is supposed to live in Thailand, but then his son sent him to the old folks' home after get married with a Thai woman. i swear HIS SON IS REALLY A BASTARD. haish -.-" i pity him. then he asked me where i came from, so i told him that i came from Indonesia. then he asked me to get married with Singaporean instead of Indonesian. wth ? HAHAHA he told me to marry on 22. what a freaking number. that's crazy! i guess it's still too early? HAHAHA. soo this is the so-called uncle that i've been talking about :) my bangs looked so DUH -.- and actually i asked for this cute drawing that was drawn by him :D











me and Junaliz are being a lesbos!! HAHA :D












hmm i'll post the whole class photo tmr, i guess? cus i dun have it and i have to wait for my friend to upload it. heehee :) stay tuned :D so that's all for today! ENJOY YOUR THURSDAY :D






" what now? aren't you satisfied enough? i'm begging you, please stop playing with my feelings. please get off from my pitiful heart and mind. you indeed have smiled at me for a lot of times these days, but today i realized, that smile of yours, IS NOT ONLY MINE. NOT mine. i'm just one of those common friends that you got. i don't mean anything to you. it's me who have been thinking too high and hoping for an empty hope. seriously, I'M TIRED. i'm tired of crying, tired of aching. TIRED OF FAKING AND PRETENDING as if there's nothing happened. I WANT YOU. if you dun feel the same way, just walk out from my heart. help me to erase you and those memories that we've had once. PLEASE. "

No comments:

Post a Comment